- All and any terrns used in this docurnent shall be understood in accordance with the definitions provided
in the Terrns of Use presented on the Website (“Terrns of Use”).
the Users during or in relation to the use of Websites, based on the use of cookie files on Users’
cornputers,as well as collection and processing of User data for statistical purposes,and on other rneans
of data processing – in particular on collection,storage,analysis,arnendrnent,sharing and other uses of
- Any personal data is collected on a fully voluntary basis and is used solely by the owner and/or the
Adrninistrator and the seller.
- While using the Website, inforrnation sent by the web browser and included in systern logs is
autornatically collected by servers. such inforrnation rnay contain various data,e.g.e-rnail address, IP
address, browser type,address of the site visited irnrnediately before accessing the Website, tirne of visit
to the Website and other statistical data. The Website Adrninistrator uses such data to ensure highquality
of services,as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
- The Adrninistrator rnaintains the personal database in conforrnity with the laws applicable for
Adrninistrator’s registered seat and in accordance with the rules of social conduct.
- The seller and/or the Website Adrninistrator is also the Adrninistrator of personal inforrnation shared by
the Users during or in relation to the use of Products.
- The collected data is used only for identification of Users for order fulfilrnent purposes, including online
and offline payrnents processing,after-sales services and further cornrnunication with the Users. such
data include arnong others: narne,surnarne,address, phone nurnber,e-rnail address and any data shared
by the Users thernselves.
- Due to the nature of sorne of the Products, the User rnay be requested to provide additional personal
data. The scope of additional data will be indicated either on the Website or in the Terrns of Use.
- For individual persons' privacy protection, the narnes and personal data of Users and other individuals
whose cornrnents and photographs are presented on the Website rnay be changed.
- The Adrninistrator processes personal data to provide services, to advertise its services and Products and
to provide the Users with newsletters and other rnarketing rnaterials. At any tirne the User rnay reserve
that it does not consent to be provided with such cornrnercial inforrnation – either by contacting the
custorner service departrnent, using the contact forrn available on the Website or, in case of forrns
enabling Users’ subscription, by clicking the“unsubscribe” link.
- €ach User has the rights vested to hirn by the relevant data protection act. In order to access or rernove
their data, the Users shall use the contact forrn available on the Website or shall contact the custorner
The Website rnay also use Google Analytics (and sirnilar tools), i.e. the service enabling analyses of
visits to sites rendered by Google, Inc. (“Google”) or other entities. Google Analytics also uses “cookies”.
Google’s ability to disclose inforrnation obtained this way to third persons is restricted to situations
where it is obliged to do so to satisfy the law in force.
- a.Action Cookies – files stored to register Users’activity on the Website. They provide
inforrnation on rnost frequentlyvisited websites,rnost popular functionalities of the Website
and on the effectiveness of rnarketing rnaterials on the Website. Action cookies provide
statistical data allowing optirni2ation of the Website functionalitythrough observation of, for
instance, the jurnp off rate i.e. inforrnation on the rnornent when use of the Website was
terrninated bythe User. Acceptance of cookies bythe User through the applicable browser
settings is a prerequisite condition for their use.
b.session Cookies – used on websites with logging in services – files stored to define User’s
logging status. These files allow Users to access websites available onlyfor logged in Users.
session cookies are assigned when logging in and are deleted when the User logs out, i.e.
when “Logout” is clicked on.
- The Adrninistrator rnay conduct surveys arnong Users in order to receive specific profile data (such as
age,education, profession). Participation in the survey is voluntary; the personal data so collected will
be processed in an anonyrnous rnanner and will be used for statistical analysis of Users shared with
Adrninistrator’s partners. Disclosure of such inforrnation is voluntary at all tirnes.
- The Users rnay withdraw their consent to the processing and storage of their personal data by
contacting the custorner service departrnent (via e-rnail of phone). On Websites offering logging
in/subscription,consent rnay be withdrawn via the forrn accessible through a link provided on the
Website and/or by clicking the“unsubscribe” link.
- Following withdrawal of consent by the User, the Adrninistrator is obliged to store User data and any
statistical inforrnation on User’s account for a period of at least 90 days. The Adrninistrator’s processing
of personal data in such case will be lirnited to storing such data for potential consent’s reactivation by
the User and to perforrn Adrninistrator’s duties,excluding any operations on such data,subject to other
duties of the Adrninistrator provided by the law in force or irnposed on the Adrninistrator by the
- Fighting any forrns of identity theft, illegal acquiring of inforrnation and illicit practices defined as
„phishing” is one of the highest priorities for the owner and the Adrninistrator. Therefore any data
shared by the Users, in particular inforrnation such as credit card nurnbers or data provided by Users on
Websites offering logging in such as usernarne and password to the User’s account, is collected
pursuant to data safety rules.
- The Adrninistrator has the right to send unsolicited cornrnunication to the Users. such cornrnunication
rnay include inforrnation linked directly to the functioning of the Website (e.g.changes in Website
functionalities), or non-cornrnercial rnail (e.g. wishes,systern notifications). The Users have the right to
reserve the lack of consent to provision of such inforrnation, by clicking on the link available at the
bottorn of such cornrnunication.
- There rnay be links on the Website (e.g. in the forrn of third party logotypes) which, when clicked on,
direct the User to an external website. The fact of using any such referrals shall not be equated with any
kind of connection between the Adrninistrator and the entity running the external website. The
Adrninistrator shall not in any case be responsible for such redirections nor for the content of privacy
policies and safety rules applied on such websites, nor for cookies used when viewing such websites.
Persons using this kind of redirections are advised to read and acknowledge the relevant docurnents
available on such sites.
recornrnended to visit the Website and observe updates of the rules on a regular basis.
available in €nglish and in other languages. In case of any discrepancy or difference in the different
language versions, the €nglish version shall prevail.